- For years, the Indonesian island of Bali has been a top tropical tourist destination for travelers from all over the world. It is renowned for its beautiful beaches, its ancient temples, and its rich local history. Bali has long been famous for being one of the most popular destinations in the world for surfers, though you don’t have to surf in order to appreciate all the fine things that Bali has to offer. It boasts warm weather all year round and it attracts an almost endless influx of tourists who come for the tropical beaches and vibrantly authentic Balinese culture. With roughly 5 million tourists passing through each year, it’s easy to see how Bali earned its nickname, “the Island of the Gods”.
- Because of the inexpensive nature of life on Bali, someone from the West can enjoy a quality of life here that they might only dream of back
Finding a place to live in a new country does not feel all that difficult until you go to Paris and face a very complex system. It could be easy for you to find a house in your own country where you are familiar with the system and language. But it may take longer and may even take up to three months to find a suitable apartment in Paris. So start your search as soon as possible but only after reading more about it and understanding the system.
Your search needs to be at the right time of year. August is a busy month with people traveling and they will come back in September and you cannot find a house quickly. A similar situation may prevail during Christmas. The Cost of a rental apartment differs in various parts of the city. You need to understand one fact clearly that it …Continue Reading
- The tropical island of Bali in Indonesia is located on the west end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, in between the islands of Java and Lombok. It has been one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world for decades and continues to grow in popularity. Famed for its pristine beaches and authentic local culture, Bali has become a haven for surfers, backpackers, and travelers of all stripes. Here you will find jungles dotted with ancient Hindu temples and beaches of white sand. It’s easy to see why Bali is called “the island of the Gods”.
- The lifestyle one can enjoy on Bali can be both exciting and relaxing, and it will likely come at a fraction of your living expenses back home in the Western world. The monthly cost of groceries should be around USD 300. A taxi ride starts at USD 0.49 and gasoline is only USD
Bangkok is the capital city of Thailand and is one of the most vibrant cities of Southeast Asia and attracted twenty-two million tourists last year. It is the largest city and has a population close to 9 million people and as a result, Bangkok is also the cultural capital of the country and has the most developed infrastructure.
Due to Thailand’s economic policies and reforms of the 1980s and 1990s, a large group of international corporations opened offices in Bangkok. After the initial wave and the success of those companies, many other multinational companies followed their example which turned Bangkok into one of the most important investment hubs in the region and a major tourist destination.
Thailand’s government has invested heavily in the country’s transport infrastructure network, especially in Bangkok and its surrounding areas, which has attracted more investors to invest in the city.
The economy of Bangkok has …Continue Reading
Different countries have amazingly diverse cultures. When we go on vacations we sometimes feel connected to a new place and the peace that it brings to our mind. Some people are actually so engrossed with a new country, its scenic beauty and its people that they want to buy a house there and make a permanent move. However, it is not an easy task as many countries do not even allow foreigners to buy property legally. Here are some tips that can help you.
- It is always better to use a well-known Agency that knows the local market. If you have not done some market research into the area regarding prices you could well be taken advantage of by locals. You want to buy something that is reasonably priced and local companies will help you to get that dream property.
- Be clear about the Legal aspects and the rules prevailing
Now, the French property has been an impressive investment for several years. Still, the France stays on a list of the most favorite places to relocate and also just like the UK, but not the entire properties in French are owned by the France. Whether you are willing to buy a French property as your second home, there are several various kinds of French properties available on the market. Whether you are creating a right move in purchasing a property in France, you just want to visit the area and search different areas, before purchasing a property. When you are thinking on purchasing a property in France, then you will get many considerations in your mind.
Unlike purchasing a property in the UK, there are several economical factors to be taken into your account, before you begin to discover the perfect French property for you as well as your family. …Continue Reading
Buying a home is a big investment. France is a great place for all kinds of properties. It can offer a wide array for retirees, families or professionals. It has many great locations as well as marvelous scenic beauty and a healthy living environment that has been attracting people from all over the world- as far as Australia and of course, from the UK and other countries in EU.
Right now there are no restrictions on foreigners to buy property in France but different rules apply to EU and Non-EU citizens. However, it is a huge investment and one needs to either navigate through a complex labyrinth of legal portals or find a consultant who can guide them. Here is our take on the process of buying property in France as Non–residents. This way you can save some money and avoid the usual pitfalls.
Prices may be …Continue Reading